New! Steering Arm for Trailer Wheel Jack, Quick Swivel Dual Wheel Turning. Use It With Boat, Utility, Jet Ski, Marine, or Small Utility Trailer. Bolt-On Your Wheel Jack! New Patent Pending Design.
- All-Purpose Trailer Wheel Jack Steering Handle – This long-handled steering arm can support a wide range of travel trailer jack utility trailers and vehicles including pontoon and fishing boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, and PWC trailers.
- Helps Ensure Proper Alignment – The lightweight, easy-steer swivel handle makes it easier to line up your trailer hitch when you’re hooking up to or unhooking a vehicle from your trailer.
- Long, Comfortable Grip with Optimal Leverage – The 16” handle and bolt-on design gives you more leverage when loading a trailer, reducing the strain on your arms, hands, and wrists over common frame pulling.
- Improves Vehicle and Trailer Safety – Using a trailer jack stand arm helps you line up the tongue more effectively to help prevent potential accidents, drops, or damage to your trailer or vehicle; vital for solo mounting and unmounting.
- Lightweight, Bolt-On Mount – Compatible with most utility trailer this wheel steering handle can be bolted onto the trailer frame with enhanced stability and features tube sizes of 1.5” to 2.3”.
Make it easier to mount and unmount a boat or utility vehicle from your vehicle with a SandShark Trailer Wheel Jack Handle designed for safety and maneuverability.
Maneuvering a trailer onto the back of your truck, SUV, or off-road vehicle can be challenging if it’s stiff and immobile. And if you’re constantly having to kick, push, or push the wheel into place you could cause an accident, get injured, or even damage your trailer or vehicle in the process. That’s why we developed the SandShark Trailer Wheel Jack Handle, an all-purpose, bolt-on arm system with dual wheel design that makes it easier to move, shift, and mount (or unmount) your trailer more effectively.
Strong, Lightweight Steel
Our multipurpose trailer wheel handle bolts on to almost any standard trailer frame to add more support and control to the front. Better yet, it’s rust and corrosion resistant to outlast fishing, camping, and hiking trips, so you can use it anywhere the road might take you.
Smart Fold-Up Design
When your trailer is secured and you’re ready to hit the road simply fold the arm up out of the way and lock it into place on the frame. This will help protect it from bumps or changes in road conditions when you’re out there looking for the perfect camp grounds or hideaway fishing hole.
- Universal Trailer Wheel Jack Handle
- 16” Arm with Comfort Grip
- Bolt-On Frame Design
- All-Purpose Utility Support
- Heavy-Duty Resilience
- Lightweight and Easy to Manage
- Tube Sizes: 1.5” to 2.3”
- Patent-Pending Design
Connect your boat, jet ski, or utility trailer to your vehicle with a long handle trailer arm that gives you more control over your trailer by clicking Add to Cart above now to get the SandShark handle today!
Don’t love what you bought? We’re happy to accept returns for items within 14 days of your purchase with a valid receipt. Shipping & Handling is the responsibility of the customer. See Shipping: Domestic & Intl & Returns link below for details.