Large Ultimate anchor
Bought 3rd anchor for my sons birthday.Great Product!!!!!!!
* "OH NO OUR BOAT IS DRIFTING AWAY!" You'll never hear that shout again after you use the SandShark Ultimate Anchor. It drills down into the sand with a premium screw auger. You get a rock solid hold that simply won't let loose on its own.
* PREFECT FOR SHALLOW WATER, BEACH, SANDBAR - all the places you want to take your Boat or Pontoon. Never worry about it hitting the beach, rocks, or another watercraft! Tether it off the beach in shallow water with your Ultimate Anchor.
* FOLDS UP COMPACT FOR STORAGE and easy carry in the included Padded Case. The Large is adjustable from 30 inches to 48 inches when fully extended. The Extra Large extends from 40 inches to 5 foot 4 inches. Handle folds to the side for storage. We take pride in having the anchor that extends longest, is the strongest, and then folds for convenient storage.
* MADE WITH SUPER STRONG HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL with anodized aluminum. This anchor will look great and work well for years of use. It pays to invest in this first class, better-designed anchor. It will reward you with worry free days on the water.
* 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY protects your investment for a favorite no-risk purchase you'll be glad you made. Many people are buying 2 or 3 of these for all their watercraft and for family members and friends. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very popular anchor in stock. This makes a great birthday present, holiday gift, or anniversary present. Wonderful for friends, family, and co-workers - anyone who wants a superior anchor that makes every day on the water a joy.
RECOMMENDED USES: The Large (48" extended) is recommended for boats or pontoons up to 23'. The XL (5'2" extended) is recommended for boats or pontoons larger than 23'.
ULTIMATE PREMIUM BOAT OR PONTOON SAND ANCHOR from the anchor experts at Sand Shark. This is the superior screw auger style anchor that is proven to hold and protect boats and pontoons. It adjusts easily from compact to 5 feet and longer. We even provide a deluxe padded case to carry. Available in two sizes Large and XL.
WHY AUGER DESIGN IS BEST! When you screw the auger down into the sand, the hole fills with sand around it. Then water holds down the sand creating suction. That prevents the anchor from pulling out. You get tremendous holding power and true peace of mind. Now you can enjoy your time on the beach without ever having to worry about your watercraft hitting rocks, drifting away, or crashing into other craft.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE THIS PREMIUM ANCHOR. Once you own our Ultimate Anchor, you won't ever have to buy another. To quote a recent customer: "Amazing ANCHOR system...period! Just love it. I have seen them all - nothing works like the Sand Shark. It holds without any chance of breaking loose. This will LAST A LIFETIME!"
100% LIFETIME WARRANTY ensures you get the finest materials and workmanship you'll be able to depend on for decades of reliable service. Many customers love this anchor so much they return to buy another for other craft or to share with a relative or friend. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have a new shipment in stock. This makes a much-appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers - anyone who loves boating!
Bought 3rd anchor for my sons birthday.Great Product!!!!!!!
I purchased 2-XL Sand Shark Anchors with 2- bungee cords. This product works like magic. Step one put bow anchor out and tie off. Step 2 deploy Sand Shark Anchors and screw into ground near the side rear of the boat then attach bungee cord and that's it no more swaying boat. Hands down only thing better than this product is the customer service you'll receive. Thank you Sand Shark for your hospitality and products.
Best actor by far for shallow sandy water. Never fails. 23 foot 225 Honda 10 people steady winds and holds steady. Just bought # 2 for the rear and to tie rafts to. Don't bother with others. Everyone that sees it wants one.
I spend the summer on a lake in upstate New York and have always had a problem with anchoring my boat when a storm pops up. The old anchors could not hold it in place and my boat would drift closer to shore. I wanted something that held tight during a storm. Well these anchors are the best. I ordered the XL which seems to be overkill but it held my boat the whole time and I did no have to worry about the anchor anymore. I enjoyed my time on the lake knowing that the anchor would hold. This is exactly what I had wanted and am glad to have found someone who made these at a reasonable price. I also ordered two for each of my Jet Ski's and am happier with these Sand Shark Anchors than any previous anchors I owned. Great job Sand Shark!!
This is a great thing to have if you own a ski/wake boat and enjoy going to sandbar from time to time! I cannot beach my boat, and last thing I want to do is buy a $500 prop again from bouncing near the sand bar from other boat waves. I tested a few of these my buddy had for a couple weeks and finally had to pick up 2 new ones for myself. These things wont pull out, and the bungee ropes that come with it are great. I wish the price was less on these things, but they are a lifetime warranty, and I know my buddy has had no problem with his. Good luck finding anything comparable, these guys have it!
I bought 2 of the XL anchors and received them very quick. These were more money than any other ones on the market, but when you see them in person they are worth every penny. They look so nice in person, that I didn't even want to put them in the water lol. One of them I purchased had some purple blemishes on it, which in no way affected the performance of it, but I called up sand shark and talked with Dwayne who was very helpful and understanding about the situation. He sent me a new one, and told me to use the one I was going to return if I needed to before the new one came. The customer service was A-1. The first time we pulled up to the Sand bar, there was about 40 boats there. A guy helped us into a spot, and when I jumped out with the Sand sharks, he couldn't believe how bad ass they were. Definitely money well spent. If you're on the fence about the cost, you definitely won't be disappointed when you have them in your hands. Great product and great service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Definitely extremely well made(as it should be for the price). Worked as described. I wanted one that was compact and foldable to keep on boat. Trade off is it is easy to get sand inside the two pieces which will prevent folding up. It took a quick disconnect, rinse parts in the lake, and quickly reassembled. Not a problem. I like the bag and rubber end protector so the drill point can’t puncture anything when storing it. SandShark ought to sell those as accessories if mine gets lost. One other issue is that I don’t like the color black. I wish it was a bright color to easily see under water.
I have a 22’ tritoon. Used the shark only 3 time so far. Beached the front of the toons about 3 foot on sand beach. Winds ranging from 15 to 20 MPH, held great! Never had to reset the shark. Only issue I have is the sand on the beaches at lake Eufaula is very small grain (sugar) sand. After removing the shark from the sandy beach sand got between the two aluminum pieces. Had to use a rubber mallet to separate! I will now separate the two and raise before closing it and storing in the bag!
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.